Senior Design Engineer
Our client is a leading Engineering company based in Armagh, they have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer to join their team for immediate start.
Experience and skill set requirements
Candidates must be
- Engineering Graduates with a minimum of 8 years’ experience.
- 5 years’ experience in Solidworks
- Willing to travel throughout the UK &USA as required.
- Manage a design team of 4 No. recent graduates.
- Experience of working in industry
- Experience with using 3D CAD packages e.g. solidworks
- Experience in product design
- Good knowledge of steel fabrication
- Material Knowledge
- Understanding of basic strength calulations for steel structures
- Finite Element Anyalsis (FEA)
- Good knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
- Good knowledge of Conveyor Belt Systems
- Good knowledge of Control Systems
- Good management knowledge would be of benefit
Personal Qualities and Skills
In addition to satisfying the above eligibility criteria, applicants will also be expected to demonstrate the following competencies at their interview:-
Experience of managing designers
- Problem solving skills
- Working with information
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing
- Ability to self motivate
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Design Engineer.