Our client is a leading Engineering company based in Armagh, they have an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer to join their team for immediate start.
Experience and skill set requirements
Candidates must be
- Engineering Graduates or minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK as required.
- Experience of working in industry would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with using 3D CAD packages e.g. solidworks
- Experience in product design
- Basic knowledge of steel fabrication
- Material Knowledge
- Understanding of basic strength calulations for steel structures
- Finite Element Anyalsis (FEA)
- Basic knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
- Basic knowledge of Conveyor Belt Systems
- Basic knowledge of Control Systems
- Basic management knowledge would be of benefit
Personal Qualities and Skills
In addition to satisfying the above eligibility criteria, applicants will also be expected to demonstrate the following competencies at their interview:-
- Problem solving skills
- Working with information
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing
- Ability to self motivate
This is an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer. There will be a structured and planned programme of work in an innovative design environment with the daily support of a Company Supervisor.